Saturday, October 18, 2008

a hand lifted to the clouds.

Just thought I'd throw up some photos of a few pieces in progress, and some of the goings on from the last little bit.

Here's a progress shot of a 'Good and Bad' piece, I was working on for my interpretive illustration class.

This year, I've had the luxury of living in a house with a 'patio-style' rooftop...sometimes i just stay up there for hours at a time, just taking it all in and enjoying it....in shorts and flip flops no less. It hurts me to say this, but I think we've come to a point where it's too cold to wear flip flops and shorts.

I've really come to enjoy the quiet time that it offers, it give me a chance to get out of my head, and sort of clear the air or habits and patterns and take it for what it is. I'm excited to see what it'll be like in the winter with all the snow up there...

Sadly, I may have to wear pants and shoes at that point :(

take care.

7 comments:

marcus said...

don't want to wear pants? then move back here

Nimit Malavia said...

haha, good call marcus!
I do miss the hot hot heat...

Anonymous said...

build a snow fort up there probably?

yoskay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yoskay said...

nim-nim,
your work looks better each time.
keep up the good work:)

Carlie Russelle said...

a little glance at nimit topless?
looks dreamy nim
i like patios too

JuanCarlos said...

somehow never seen your room still!!
POWERSTRONG