Saturday, June 20, 2009

Understanding



I've spent a lot of time writing these days, getting everything out to where I can see it...and it's let me think about things, and take the time to look at others and try to understand their passions...while trying to discover and understand my own loves. For some reason I find it easier to see and understand the passion of another, to see their love and motivations more clearly than my own. Maybe it's a matter of being to close to the trees to see the forest... maybe we never really understand it ourselves.

This is me trying to understand the passion of a friend.

*sorry for saying passion so much...i'm just a passionate guy i guess

3 comments:

Chanp said...

this is great nim, i had a chat with tes a while ago about our own islands..great to see.. i need to think about my island too soon...

Yuta Onoda said...

Wow tecchan tribute!!!????
I think I should own my islands too??
Great drawing Nim!
Shhooooooryuuuuuuuhaaaaddoooisland!!

Nimit Malavia said...

Thanks guys! It was actually sooo much fun, you guys should do it too!

....maybe a yuta onoda, and peter chan tribute piece next??????

TTatsumasempuuuuuukkisland!!