Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Thrillher

After a weekend full of sun and fun, friends and excessive drin--cataloging I would like to present the fruits of my labour. My renewed website, back and BIGGER THAN EVER!!!

Its actually kind of the same size, but now with the heart of a lion!! (i.e. the content has been overhauled and updated with new work....cause isn't it whats on the inside that counts? no? okay, just checking.)

Feel free to take a look around at the different sections, as well as some of the links to my other profiles and sites on there.

On a side note, I wanted to say thank you to everyone whose emailed me with questions, comments, commission requests or just to say kind words about my work. It really means a lot, and thank you for your ongoing support.

All right, enough of this sappy crap. I'm going to paint for the rest of the day before I go see Inception again!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

maryvangils said...

Wow! Your website looks phenomenal o__o
The 'process' section is fantastic, looking at your sketchbooks is really interesting.

Unknown said...

great work on the new site!

I love the '&' '&&' pieces. my fav of yours, for sure! keep it up :D

Nimit Malavia said...

Thanks so much :)