Thursday, August 25, 2011

FANEXPO 2011


It's that time of year folks, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and kids are ready to d-d-d-d-d-d-duuuel! (....I was more of a Metabots kind of guy to be honest)

FANEXPO IS HERE
!!! The Con opens tomorrow and runs for the next 4 days (August 25th-28th). This is my first year being seating in the professional section, which is very exciting! My table number is P004-B. I'll be doing sketches, ink drawings, and painting commissions all weekend, plus I'll have some new giclee prints, sketches, zines, buttons and more available. I will also be keeping very good company with the likes of Mike Del Mundo, Kagan McLeod, Kalman Andrasofszky, Juan Carlos Solon, Yuta Onoda, and a whole slew of other talented guys. Come on by and say hi! (and bring snacks if you can)


1 comment:

Jean Liang said...

I'll be dropping by then on Saturday : D