Friday, September 11, 2009

Softly Encompassing the Womb

I just wanted to give a shout out to Mr. Edwin Ushiro who will be having a solo show this weekend at LeBasse Projects gallery. I seriously believe that Edwin produces some of the most honest and unique work out there these days, and that's not just talking about his insane process! The work that he made for his solo last year blew my mind...and this year he's set the bar even higher. The preview for his show is now up on the LeBasse Projects website, definitely check it out.

Also he just did a phenomenal interview recently, very insightful.

If your in the LA area this weekend, this is one that's not to be missed.
Congrats Mr. Ushiro!

3 comments:

edwinushiro said...

Nimit!!! Thanks buddy. Can't wait to see your new artwork at Show and Tell. ell, I guess online. What's new?

Nimit Malavia said...

Fly out to T.O. so I can Show and Tell you alll about it!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.