Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Can you draw her...but with no boots?

Hey there,

I just wanted to quickly say thank you to everyone who was able to come by and visit Martha and I at our table for Fan Expo! The long hours were tough, especially when food was so scarce, but it was honestly a dream weekend. It was amazing and humbling to meet long time readers of my blog, and to have the chance to meet and get to know artists whose work has inspired me for years now. I'll have to do a more dedicated post in the next little while with my impressions, anecdotes and costumes! oh my!

I just wanted to say thank you. And see you next year!

3 comments:

RAWLS said...

You rock Mr. Malavia!!!

Lee Tao said...

Hey Nimit, It's Lee, met you at the con => Thanks for the postcard haha.

Looove your stuff man~~ colours + the crazzzy linework, post more!

RubyStars said...

it was awesome to meet you. :)