Friday, April 29, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends...

In this case my friends being Luerzer's Archive, Society of Illustrators, and American Illustration.

Some good news! My & piece was selected to be in this year's Luerzer's Archive - 200 Best Illustrators. I'm proud to be in the company of some pretty great artists including Kagan McLeod, Michael Byers, Yuta Onoda, and Joe Morse. You can pick it up in your look book shop.



It doesn't stop there! The piece seems to really have some legs, as it went on to be chosen for American Illustration 30 and the Society of Illustrators Traveling Exhibition. It will be traveling to schools all through out the States. Exciting!

I'll be posting some new work soon. Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

Britt said...

it also looks quite lovely on the wall beside my scott pilgrim poster!

Yuta Onoda said...

Congrats Nim! I opened the book and the first image i saw was yours! woooowww :)

Dave Murray said...

congrats, pal!

Sarah Elizabeth Carr said...

this accurately expresses my thoughts on this post:

http://files.sharenator.com/Aww_Yeah_meme_Meme_Faces-s250x196-156976-580.png

Jason Raish said...

awesome. i'm in there too

Anonymous said...

YES! you totally deserve it! I was right all along... You're gonna be huge! (i bought one of your prints when you graduated... The one of the girl with the hair and letters... So happy with it)