Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dream...

it feels like it sometimes....

Most of you have probably read or heard of Neil Gaiman's 'Sandman' series...I am sooo excited to be apart of the 'Endless Reflections' tribute show that's going on. Besides being able to contribute a piece to such a tremendous mythology, I'm so grateful and honoured to be in a show along with soo many artists that I've looked up to for so long...I'm pretty nervous, haha.

Here is my contribution to the show
'fades away, without fear or pain'
28" by 24", mixed media on paper

Here are the details on the show.
And a few of the other contributors work
t.
a.
Can you guess who they are?

Take care!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuse you, this is a nice piece, sir.

nice pieces by the other two also, ;)

JuanCarlos said...

nimit!! I love the media use!!!

Yuta Onoda said...

hotness!!!It's really expressive nim.
I can feeeeeeeeeeel it.
nice work!!

Anonymous said...

ashley wood and tessar lo lo lo lo

your painting rocks

marcus said...

nice. that's 5 mins from my house

pete ryan said...

ballin'

Carlie Russelle said...

Oh Nimit.
I just want to cuddle you all the livelong day.

Alex Diaz said...

NImit, congrats bro!!!! OMG I know that series and I am a fan of Dave McKean. Your work is pretty sweet, I've seen some pieces at the Smash Gallery, congratssss!!!!

Chanp said...

sick