Friday, November 14, 2008

Rock N' Ritchie


So I was reading an interview with Guy Ritchie the other day, it was talking about what they described to be his "Rise and Fall, and Rebirth" from the film industry. It was pretty funny, they were really building him up to be the young gun with the bright eyes for film making and then boom! ....Madonna. All of this was to promo his new movie ROCKNROLLA, which everyone's been saying it pretty much marks his return to form or that "he really brung the heat with this one"

...and after watching the trailer a hundred times I'm dieing to see it.

In the mean time I decided to do an illustration about it for my interpretive class. I was trying to play with the idea of him being in a type of 'movie jail', and with the release of Rocknrolla, he's getting a second chance at the game.

No comments: