Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Journey to the East

I'm heading out tomorrow morning with Mr. Lo to check out the LeBasse Projects Pop up show 'Go East' in New York. I'm really excited to go visit NYC, it's been many a moon since my last visit.

'Go East' LeBasse Projects Video Preview from Modus Films on Vimeo.

My last trip to New York was amazing, got to see sooo much and took rolls and rolls of photos...sadly 6 of the 8 rolls were exposed. This time I'm armed with the ol' DSLR, so we won't be havin any of that!

Anyways I'm gonna go finish packing and listen to a bunch of WNYC Radio Lab podcasts, and maybe format some Annie Hall or Eternal Sunshine for my iPod.

Take care!

3 comments:

Yuta Onoda said...

Hope you will have a great time there!(and for sure you will!) have a safe trip!

Nimit Malavia said...

Thanks Yuyu! I'll try and bring you back a souvenir...maybe some Diesel shoes ;)

Juan Carlos Solon said...

WILL JUAN VISIT FROM NJ??????

the answer is no

or yes??